If you tick list for your ski holiday includes: outdoor hot tub, sauna, heated boot room, ski hire delivered to the chalet, all en-suite bedrooms, four course dinner and canapés plus private shuttle service to and from the lifts, Chalet Cairn, based on the boundary of the Vanoise National Park, Paradiski, Les Arcs has this and more.
Peisey Vallandry, Les Arcs, rated in top 10 in Europe for weather proof skiing !
Our beautiful , friendly 14 bed , brand new chalet is located in Nancroix in the heart of one of the world’s largest ski areas, Paradiski and only a 8-10 min shuttle drive to the lift ( free service provided) or a free bus also runs 1 mins from chalet to the lift and 1min to the village centre . This authentic village resort, perched at an altitude 1,400 m, is located by a forest on the sunniest face of the Les Arcs massif, directly under the Vanoise Express.
The chalet and service also includes:
* Accommodation in 6 x twin rooms all en-suite and one master double bedroom with bath and outstanding, unspoiled views of the National Park.
* Daily cooked and continental breakfast
* Daily afternoon tea including a freshly baked cake and homemade jams
* Earlier children’s dinner
* Bottled locally sourced French wines and beer with dinner
* Quality linen, towels and toiletries
Internal photos of the chlaet will be available soon and before 1st Dec 2014.
£150 pp, then final payment 12 weeks before stay.
Bank transfer, debit or major credit cards