Chalet Saule is located right by the Blue piste that joins Belle Plagne and Plagne Bellecote. Access to the piste is directly from the ski/ snowboard storage room, and access to and from the Chalet is possible throughout the season due to the high elevation of 2050m. Centrally located for easy access to the huge Paradiski Area - the linked resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs.
The chalet-apartment is located in a building that uses the traditional Savoyard style of construction with stone and timber. All rooms are well-appointed with traditional plaster and wood panelling on the walls and tiled floors in the public areas. The bedrooms and bathrooms are fitted with pine furniture - including unique stencilling detail.
The following are features of Chalet Saule that aim to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable holiday:
- 6 twin rooms with en-suite jacuzzi bathrooms.
- Fabulous food (including cooked breakfast every day).
- TV (with cable TV connection), DVD and midi hi-fi with MP3/ ipod dock. Selection of board games.
- Log fire and balcony from the lounge with views of the piste.
- Complimentary daily newspaper.
- Spa, free to use: Swimming pool, sauna and gym.
- Wi-Fi, no charge.
- Vegetarian / vegan friendly.
- Lift Passes / Transfers / Ski School can be arranged. Discount rates for Equipment Hire (-30%).
Included in the price is -
- all linen, bath and hand towels and servicing of the rooms.
- 7 nights accommodation and 7 days breakfast (on staff day off it is self-service, not cooked), 6 days afternoon tea and dinner..
- Pre-Dinner vin chaud followed by a three-course menu to satisfy the healthiest of skiing appetites - including AOC quality, bottled French wines. Selection of regional cheeses. Filter coffee.
Provision can be made for most dietary requirements i.e. vegetarians, vegans, non-red meat, fish-only, dairy and gluten-free diets. Earlier evening sittings can be arranged for any children (2 courses).
Bank Transfer Bank Cards
Chalet Hosts service accommodation on a daily basis (except day off).
All linen supplied. Towel change mid-week.