Chalet DDA La Combe The 3 Valleys

Val Thorens, Les Trois Vallees, France

Sleeps 8 to 15

Bedrooms 5

Self-Catered

Enquire Now

Property Description

A modern and design habitation located in a fully renovated chalet september 2008. The chalet is located in a typical village 1000m high, only 5km from the slopes of Saint Martin and the largest ski area in the world THE 3 VALLEYS.

Village LA COMBE.
Location 12 km from Moutiers / 5km from Saint Martin de Belleville / 10km from Les Menuires.
Car needed. 

You will be welcome by an English staff.

Ground floor
30sqm living room fully equiped with 5.1 surround system, DVD, mp3, DivX.-Separate kitchemdining room of 25sqm. Fully equiped.-Separate Dining room of 30sqm-separate WC

1st Floor -Room 1 double. Double bed.-Room 2 double. Double bed-1 Bathroom with shower and sink- 1 WC

2nd Floor -Room 3 double. Double bed-Room 4 double. Double bed-1 Bathroom with shower and sink- 1 WC

3rd Floor Room 5  3 single beds bed and 1 double bed-Separate bath room with shower and sink-Separate WC.

Suitability Children welcome-Not suitable for elderly or infirm-Pets considered

Facilities

Clothes iron-Dishwasher-Freezer-Fridge-Microwave-Oven-Washing machine 

Entertainment

CD player- DVD Radio Stereo system-Television 

Outide Balcony-Barbecue-Garden-Garden chairs-Mountain view-Ski locker

Local activities  skiingdistance from property 4000 meters-Ice skatingdistance from property 8000 meters-Mountaineeringdistance from property 4000 meters-Skiingdistance from property 4000 meters-Swimmingdistance from property 8000 meters

Deposit Details

Deposit of 30% should be paid at the booking. The remaining 70% to be paid 2 months prior the departure

Payment Details

Cheque, swift transfer

Cleaning Details

Cleaning should be done before the departure or is charged 150 Euros

Linen Details

Linen an towels not provided

Accommodation

  • None set! changeover

Facilities

Make An Enquiry

Details About You

By submitting your enquiry you are agreeing to our terms & conditions.