It is possible to ski directly back to the Hotel from the Pleney B piste.
The hotel is operated by a successful English tour operator and is a solution to those wishing to find an affordable ski holiday in Morzine this winter. With prices starting from just £325 per person per week this really is ‘affordable Morzine’. Short-breaks are available throughout the season making it all the more possible to take more than one trip to the Alps this winter.
The hotel sleeps up to 50 people and all 18 bedrooms are ensuite and have a balcony with fantastic views overlooking the Morzine valley.
The Hotel is traditionally built and offers plenty of traditional Chablais wood throughout. Inside, it is best described as cosy, clean and comfortable ski accommodation. There is a spacious dining area that is available for use to all guests – there is also a lovely bar that offers great prices for guests to enjoy affordable après ski or an evening drink after supper.
Next door to the dining room there’s a TV lounge with comfy sofas and UK Satellite. The perfect place to cosy down in the evening
Most of the rooms are newly decorated with new beds and linen, and all have nice balconies with mountain views. All bedrooms are fully ensuite with bath, sink and toilet. There is crisp white linen and fluffy towels for each guest.
Outside there is a lovely private garden where we light the outdoor fire for great fun après ski. Our bar serves Vin Chaud, beers, wines, and a range of spirits at prices cheaper than the bars in town.
There is a range of twins, triples and quad rooms available and there are excellent discounts for full occupancy of the larger rooms.
The Hotel is offered on a half-board basis, which includes
Continental Breakfast – Tea/Coffee, Orange Juice, Pastries, French Bread, Fruit, Yoghurts and Cereals.
Evening Meal – 3 course evening meal for adults and 2 course evening meal for children served at an earlier time. We do not include wine but offer our house wines at just 6 Euros per bottle.
Sample Menu Starters – French Onion Soup with Gruyere Cruton, Farmhouse Pate served with crusty bread and homemade chutney. Mains – Beef Bourguignon served with creamy spring onion mash. Penne Abriata made with local Saucisson and served with a mixed green salad and garlic bread. Desserts Poached Pear with cinnamon cream. Crème Brulée.
NOTE All our kitchens are compliant with French Health & Safety laws. We also operate within the English national standards for ‘Safer Food for Better Business’. These are the standards enforced by local authorities on all food premises throughout England.
CATERED WINTER HOLIDAYS
- A hearty continental breakfast
- A three course evening meal Every Night of Your Stay
- Free WiFi
- TV room with UK Satellite and DVD Player
- 5 Minute walk to town
- Ski-In via Blue graded Piste
- Pre-booked lift passes, passes waiting and ready for your arrival
- Pre-booked ski/board hire – technicians fit guests at the hotel on arrival
- Organisation of Airport Transfers – Private or Shared
- Help and advice with childcare providers & ski schools
- Private off-street Parking available
- All rooms are ensuite and have a balcony
- Fantastic views
- Chalet-Hotel La Renardiére is available on a Sunday change-over, however several rooms from the full occupancy are allocated to short-breaks each week.
- Winter prices are based on two adults sharing a double or twin bedroom.
- Prices for stays shorter than 7 nights depend on which day you arrive and the number of nights you stay. On Short Breaks, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays cost less than Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Prices do not include; flights, ferries or transfers, travel insurance, lift passes or equipment hire.
- Winter Half Board prices include continental breakfasts each morning and 3 course evening meals each night. We serve meals for you for the full 7 nights of your stay.
- Subject to availability we offer fully flexible arrival and departure days. Minimum of 3 nights.
- Discounts are not valid on New Year or February Half-Term weeks.
Minimum of 3 night stay. Short breaks are not available over New Year and Half-Term weeks.
• £85 p/p per night – Half-Board
These discounts are only valid on 7 Day bookings.
- Infants 0-2£150 – Cot in Room
- Children 2-13£50 off Adult Price per week– Only 1 Child discount per adult.
Children must eat children’s meals which are served earlier in the evening.
The 'Children's' discount is not valid for children staying in Triple/Quad rooms where prices are already discounted.
Children's discounts are not valid on short-breaks.
- Triple Room Rates There is a discount of £60 for the 3rd person
- Quad Room Rates There is a discount of £60 per person for the 3rd and 4th persons.
- These room discounts are not valid on Christmas, New Year or Half-Term weeks. We also reserve the right to cancel these room discounts during other weeks in the season - please contact us for a detailed quotation.
- These Room discounts are only valid on 7 day bookings.
- Empty Bed Supplements - Empty beds are charged at the standard per person rate again minus £150.
- Empty bed supplements are only valid on 7 day bookings.If people require single occupancy on short breaks then the full amount is payable.
Note Hotel StarLight is operated as an affordable option for StarSki Chalets guests. It does not include some of the other high-end chalet services mentioned throughout the website e.g. in-resort transfers, dressing gowns, Molton Brown, etc - only what is stated on this page. We believe that honesty is the best policy - we promise that you'll enjoy staying with us at our affordable Hotel and will benefit from our vast experience and professionalism in organising your winter ski holidays.
Pictures The furnishings in the Hotel photos will change as we are upgrading all the bedrooms throughout the hotel. We will be ravamping all the bedrooms and communual areas in the hotel. We will also be putting in new duvets, lovely white linen and fluffy towels.