Chalet Les Bouquetins - description
Chalet Les Bouquetins is situated in the old part of La Tania. It has been fairly recently renovated and is well maintained by the English owners. The chalet has been increasingly popular with our guests over the years due to its homely comforts and great location for skiing.
Built on 3 levels, Chalet Les Bouquetins has 5 bedrooms all with either private or ensuite facilities. The entrance level has a twin bedroom with ensuite shower & wc, and opens through to the open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen. This lounge area has an open fireplace, underfloor heating and great views of the mountains and village. Upstairs is the second lounge area under the eaves with tv/dvd etc and also has one side sectioned off to accommodate parties of 12. You will find a twin room with ensuite facilities up here too. The lower level of the chalet has 1 twin room with private bathroom & wc, 1 twin room with private shower room & wc and a spacious triple room with ensuite facilities. The chalet has a separate exterior ski locker.
- Sleeps 11/12
- 5 bedrooms, all with private or ensuite bathrooms and toilets
- open fireplace
- under floor heating on lounge level
- second lounge area upstairs
- 2 minutes walk to piste & village centre
- cd player, ipod docking station, dvd player
- wireless broadband internet
CHALET LOCATION FOR SKIING
Chalet Les Bouquetins is in a great location for skiing. It is located just 2 minutes walk from the piste, where the ski schools meet and it is just a short ski to the gondola. A blue trail through the trees brings you to within 100m of the chalet.
From La Tania you have easy access to the well linked les trois vallees lift system dropping directly into either Meribel or Courchevel. At the end of the skiing day you have a choice of green, blue or red runs into the village and snow cannons have been fitted down the blue run to ensure you can always ski back.
INCLUDED IN SKI HOLIDAY PRICE
- 7 Nights ski chalet accommodation in agreed ski chalet
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, home made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings. staff have 1 day off, allowing you to sample one of the many local restaurants
- Services of the chalet staff
- 3 days of skiing/snowboarding with host if required. To use this service clients do not need to be the worlds greatest athletes but they must be able to use the ski lifts and be beyond your basic snow plough
- Upon your arrival, lift passes can be collected for you or can be pre ordered to enable us to have them in the chalet on your arrival
- A Geneva or Chambery airport transfer
- 6-14 years old 85% of adult price
- 2-5 years old - 70% of adult brochure price
- under 2 years old - free if sharing room with an adult
euro or sterling Cheque, bank transfer or credit card 1.5% transaction fee charged
100 per person deposit is required to secure a booking, balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
The chalet and rooms are serviced daily.
Linen and towels provided, with a mid week towel change.