Our Chalet is located in Courchevel Le Praz which has a good selection of bars and restaurants including "Le Bistrot du Praz", one of the most famous restaurants in the Trois Valleys. Le Praz also has a good selection of supermarkets and shops.It is a true Savoyard village and is the prettiest of the four Courchevel villages with a quaint village square, traditional chalets and narrow cobbled streets.
- 7 bedrooms in total
- 6 twins/double bedrooms
- 1 suite with a twin/double bed and sofabed
- Views of the mountains
- Large open plan living and dining area
- English Satellite TV
- Traditional log fire in living area
- Spa facility with sauna, steam room and indoor hot tub
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Free parking (limited)
- Only 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Bedroom 1 Twin /Double En-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 2 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 3 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 4 Twin/Double and sofabed
- Bedroom 5 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 6 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 7 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
The spa centre features a hot tub, sauna and a steam room. Please note that this facility is shared withour other chalet next door and is open 4 to 7.30 pm
Jardin D'Angele is located in the charming village of Le Praz, Courchevels prettiest village. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The telecabin and new express lift are a short walk along a driveway that gives you fast easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Ski Area The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850.
The chalet not only offers an ideal location for skiing but has a wide selection of cross country skiing and picturesque walking trails ideal for snow shoeing.
Our Premium catered service price includes:
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers from any Alpine airport/station for whole chalet bookings
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Cooked Breakfast on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet hosts day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes on each day
- 4 course evening meal on 6 nights : Canapés, starters, main, dessert and a cheeseboard on the last night
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary high quality toiletries
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
- Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- WIFI and UK satellite TV
- Fruit Bowl
Discounts/Under occupancy charges
- Under 12's deduct 10%
- We do not accept babies under 2 in any shared chalets; you will have to book a whole chalet. For any babies above the maximum occupancy there will be a charge of £100 per baby plus any additional private transfer costs if applicable. Please note we do not provide any baby food, fresh milk or due to hygiene rules we do not provide any baby bed linen, towels for babies etc, but we do provide travel cots and high chairs
- Unoccupied beds - If you occupy a double/twin room by yourself unfortunately we have to charge the empty bed at the full rate less £100.
Note: Please note that no child or other discounts apply to the whole chalet price
A deposit of £150 per person is required to secure your booking. The balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
Bank Transfer, Visa or Mastercard Credit Card - 2% fee, UK Debit Cards - no fee We can also accept payments in Euros
Cleaning is included.
Linen & Towels are provided