Penthouse Chalet - description
Our stunning Penthouse chalet is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière at a height of 1850m. It's in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 150m away from the main chairlift so there is no driving or minibus transfers required. The chalet is also only 150m away from the bustling centre of Les Eucherts with its shops, restaurants, ice skating rink and bowling alley etc. This is one of our PREMIUM chalets and you will recieve many extras compared to our standard chalets
At a Glance
- 6 en-suite luxury bedrooms sleeping 12 adults and 2 children
- Large living/dining area
- Outside Hot tub
- Floor to ceiling picture windows on two sides
- 200m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Real fireplace
- TV with Freeview TV, DVD and CD player
- Boot room with boot warmers
Our stunning chalet is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière at a height of 1850m. It's in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 150m away from the main chairlift so there is no driving or minibus transfers required. The chalet is also only 150m away from the bustling centre of Les Eucherts with its shops, restaurants, ice skating rink and bowling alley etc.
The Penthouse is an large chalet that extends over 2 floors and from the very large top floor dining room/lounge you have stunning views down the valley. There are six completely en-suite bedrooms, all having baths and overhead showers, together with toilets/sinks and hairdryers are also provided. Three of the bedrooms are doubles (with one being a family room with a separate area under the eaves for children under 12) and there are three twin bedrooms.
On the top floor there is a large lounge/dining area complete with beamed ceiling; the kitchen area; floor to ceiling picture windows; a very large dining table seating up to 16 people which overlooks the valley below and the open fireplace is surrounded by comfortable sofas. There are two bedrooms one of which is a family room sleeping two adults with two additional beds for younger children (Please note that in the family bedroom there is a restriction on height in the main bedroom area).and one which is a twin bedroom.
Downstairs we have 4 en-suite rooms - two doubles and two twin bedrooms. One of the doubles has a private balcony with stunning views down into the valley and one of the twins also overlook the valley below. The other double and twin have views up to the piste. On the balcony you will find our inviting hot tub which you are free to use during the evening.
For those of you that cannot escape from work there is a WiFi connection and there is a large television for watching your DVD's on or watch Freeview TV if you really choose to.
Your chalet hosts have been carefully chosen for their welcoming and friendly personalities, their experience in catering for groups and their passion for great food together with their dedication and professionalism. The hosts live in the chalet in a relatively self-contained area and will dine with you.
Although only a 150m from the lifts for those of you who do not wish to walk this short distance our drivers will be happy to take you up in the morning on most days when our buses are available (at selected times only).
Please note to ensure your comfort the whole chalet is non smoking and is shoe free so we suggest you bring your slippers. On our changeover day we ask you to arrive at 4pm on the changeover day and to depart at 10am on the day of departure, this is to allow a smooth transition and consideration to other guests.
Note as its name suggests this is the two top floors of a small chalet apartment complex which we have converted to be this stunning chalet but please note that due to part of the living room being in the eaves there are height restrictions in some areas.
Our Premium /Flagship catered service price includes:
· Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required, terms and conditions apply)
· Champagne reception with canapés on the first evening
· Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
· 4 course evening meal freshly cooked by our carefully selected Chalet Hosts
· A wide selection of quality bottled wine served with the evening meal (6 days)
· Cooked Breakfast (6 days)
· Self –Service breakfast on chalet staff day off
· Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (7 days)
· Fruit Bowl
· Use of the hot tub and/or Sauna or Spa centre
· A selection of soap, body wash and body lotion supplied by the luxury specialist toiletries company The Bath House
· Children's High Tea, cots and highchairs (if required)
· The services of our staff and Managers that can help you with any queries or problems that you may have
· A lift pass collection service (for pre-booked passes)
· Discounted equipment hire
· Bed linen and towels
· WIFI, UK satellite TV and board games
· Additional optional services available:
o Fully private transfers are available at a small additional cost
o Massage through our partner Massage Me
Debit or Credit cards - 2% extra for credit cards
£150pp with the final payment 8 weeks before your holiday
Daily cleaning included
All bed linen, towels and bathrobes for the hot tub included