Chalet sleeps upto 10.
• Under-floor heating
• Individually designed bedrooms
• Sunday to Sunday holidays
• Ski Bonjour quality service
• Traditional modern alpine interior
• Magical mountain atmosphere throughout
• Assistance with transfer arrangements
• Fine food served by friendly sociable staff
• Breakfast served seven days per week with a cooked option on six days.
• Cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bacon, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, etc.
• Afternoon tea with home-baked cakes, served 4.30 - 5.30 pm.
• Dinner on six nights with at least three delicious courses using top quality ingredients.
• Our chefs are encouraged to cook healthy meals
• Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner.
• Choice of coffees, teas or hot chocolate served after dinner.
• Saturday night candle-lit dinner
Added to our chalet collection in 2011, we are very proud of the Chalet Bonjour-Athenaise. Its position is amazing, only one minute from the Funival funicular to the top of the Bellevarde, with the Face de Bellevarde Olympic ski run and the 'Ski Tranquil' zone. It is also only one minute to the Bubble lift, followed by a two-minute ski run into the Tignes ski sector. There are homeward bound green, blue and red runs.
The Chalet Bonjour-Athenaise in the la Daille sector of Val d’Isère is a beautiful, modern, detached chalet, built in the traditional style. It is operated as two smaller independent chalets, each with their own entrance, dining and sitting area, one sleeping eight - Petit Athenaise and the other ten – Grande Athenaise. However it can be occupied by one large group, sleeping 18 in total. There are eight bedrooms, seven of which are fully en-suite, with the eighth having a bathroom and toilet immediately across the corridor.
£100pp to confirm booking
All except american express